The ‘Golden Triangle’ comprises of 3 of India’s most visited cities: Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, which generally structure a triangle. Golden Triangle is the ideal introduction to india which gives the best opportunity to explore and enjoy the iconic magnificence and the mysteries of these entrancing region.
The Golden Triangle refers to the cities of Delhi, Agra, Jaipur which when situated on the map of India form the shape of a virtual triangle. Leave on a wonderful excursion to visit the capital city of Delhi, to observe the miracle of the world, Taj Mahal at Agra, Humayun tomb in Delhi, and admire the pink city of Jaipur!
The most remarkable tour of the Golden Triangle involves the network of the capital Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. It derives its name because of the triangle shape formed by the three areas associating, at a distance of 200 km starting with one then onto the next. Whether one needs to explore all the historical features, then nothing than a Golden Triangle Tour Package is ideal!
Best Golden Triangle Tour Places in Delhi -
- Lotus Temple, Delhi – Being the most delightful sights in the City, Delhi’s Lotus Temple is one of the most visited landmarks in the world. This is a cutting edge style non-religion oriented temple is also known as the Bahai House of Worship. This sanctuary is shaped like a lotus temple and popular its scenic beauty which makes for relishing sensational photographs desires.
- Humayun's Tomb, Delhi – This burial chamber in Delhi is a famous UNESCO World Heritage Site which characterizes the capital as one extraordinary love of the Mughals.
- India Gate, Delhi – India Gate is a war memorial place in the heart of Delhi (Indian Capital). Besides the part of Golden Triangle, India Gate is a bustling picnic destination that is surrounded by top quality landscaped gardens. Initial established India Gate can be rightly known as Delhi’s Arc-de-Triomphe, today.
- Akshardham Temple, Delhi – A tradition temple Akshardham devoted to Bhagwan Swaminarayan features the embodiment of India’s old traditions, customs, architecture, and timeless spiritual messages. The Akshardham Temple experience is an illuminating excursion through India’s great craftsmanship, qualities and contributions for the development, happiness, satisfaction and harmony of humankind.
Popular Golden Triangle Tour Places in Agra -
- Agra Fort – Agra Fort is the most popular historical site of Agra other than Fatehpur Sikri and Taj Mahal. This semi circular Fort is made in red sand stone by Akbar in 1565, and completely made in 1574.
- Taj Mahal – India’s declares in the Seven Wonders of the World, Taj Mahal is a spacious structure and universally cherished masterpieces of the world's heritage which stands for its splendid white marble beauty.
- Fatehpur Sikri – This is a city that is situated 40 km from Agra and built of red sandstone by Akbar in 1571. Fatehpur Sikri is dedicated to a saint.
Famous Golden Triangle Tour Places in JAIPUR –
- City Palace, Jaipur – A gigantic part of the fabulous palace in your Jaipur Golden Triangle route is now a museum. It exhibits a stunning treasury of artifacts utilized by the Rajput royalty.
- Hawa Mahal, Jaipur – Nearby situated to City Palace in Jaipur, Hawa Mahal is a very curiously built structure, cut out of red and pink sandstone, and supporting the Pink City (JAIPUR). This is maybe the most favorite photographic sites of Jaipur.
- Amber Fort, Jaipur – It is one of the beautiful preserved forts made by Raja Man Singh in 10th century. It has a blend of diverse meeting halls, palaces, gardens, pavilions, and sanctuaries.
If you want to go to these places to explore palaces and forts, temples and gardens, crafts and pageantry of the most famous historical landmarks and are looking for affordable golden triangle tour packages, look no further than Delhi Agra Tour Packages. Being the prominent travel agency, we offer Golden Triangle Tour packages with our all types of Car Rental Service in India. With us, you can enjoy India's famous Golden Triangle Tour 3 Days with first-class tour packages and luxury car rental services. If you are expecting Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour with Amritsar for a exotic and special experience, don’t hesitate to contact the best travel company in Delhi today. To add the Golden Triangle tour unbeatable experiences in your life call us on +91-8588839661!